Practical field experience with world class project development and management skills.
Our Internship Program is focused on maternal health in underserved communities. It provides opportunities for young people who have a passion for maternal health to gain field experience and get training on project and program management in the context of communities with poor access to quality health care.
Activities of the Interns include:
- Visits and Inspection of the Primary Health Centers in our network
- Preparation of reports, rating and tracking of the performance of the centers
- Technical capacity development of the health workers to address issues observed in the field
- Managerial capacity development for the leadership of the centers
Capacity Development for the Interns include:
- Proposal Development Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Team Leadership Skills